2007年4月17日星期二

My memory about when I was a freshman in Shunde polytechnic!

This picture display that when I was a freshman in Shunde polytechnic.At that monent,Iwas talking with my foreign teacher about the homework, his name is Don.In my opinion,Don was a excellence teacher.He has a good temper and patience.he ia very talk and strong and he has a smile everyday.But now he is came back to Australia.I miss him now.Another boy is my classmate,his name is Ko.Ko is a very speciol student in my class.He always have some new ideas that without impression of the teacher.He is kindly and he help people when someone who is in trouble.
Look at this photo, I readed books in reading room.I was studt hard at that moment, but some people said that I had sleeped at that momont.Just a kiding.......
This picture display that I standing on aisle when the class is over.Do you think I look as to a Miss? some people said so.
The last photo display that I was writing some homeworrk in the classroom.Maybe there will be a text tomorrow^_^

9 条评论:

Timmy 说...

Ha Ha ,Good Good Study Day Day UP.




Timmy

wuliniang 说...

Hello, timmy !Long time no see!

kojisu 说...

see your face finally~~
yo~~come and see my blog ...
must have suprise ~~

匿名 说...

汗,怎么都是英文啊?放点中文翻译啊

匿名 说...

You study extremely assiduously, diligently refuels, will happen oneday, you can obtain the success.

匿名 说...

好文章~~~~~

匿名 说...

Kojisu,you said you love your lady forever,is it true?

valve girl 说...

well done!!

匿名 说...

中国人的英语!