2007年4月9日星期一

Preparing the online business


I build this blog in order to share my campus life with everybody; no matter visitors are students or workers in society. No matter the campus is big or small, its equipment is modern or simple, it has certain suitable for studying. And its various activities benefit you a great deal. I think campus life is one of the nice period in one’s life, everybody can’t forget it. So many people will miss the period when they study in college .So I collect something interesting and issue them in blog, then let some more people to share them.
So some of the visitors in my blog are college students, they enjoy my blog and issue their ideas in my blog. Some of them left their contact address there.
My target is to attract more and more students in this blog. Value your campus life, and try to keep it valuable. At the beginning, there is few visitors travel in my blog. So I spent some times to extend it and issue so more article in it, such as ask for some classmates and friends to visit my blog. But at last, I find that if I Built the blog with my heart, and support the authorship.

8 条评论:

匿名 说...

who can tell me what blog is blog?

匿名 说...

I think blog is a tool which is share something interesting to other people.

匿名 说...

Blog is new game......

yielsing 说...

Can you show some Pics about your campus life ? I am more interested in it.And is English your major?

wuliniang 说...

OK, I will put some picture on the blog in the future! My major is E-business TAFE!

匿名 说...

HI!!!Do you know who am i?My english is not good.IT IS diffcult to understand what you wrote.



leifeng

匿名 说...

gc``````

匿名 说...

gc``````