2007年4月4日星期三

Let me choose it freely!

Some people said that they like to go shopping in super market .They said they can choose things which they want, that is very free .I agree on them very much, I think super market is very quiet and very clean, the shopping environment is very good too. The goods on the Shelf is orderly. If you want to buy a pen in super market, you can go to the department which all sells stationeries, and then choose a pen which fit for you, then put it in the shopping car and pay for it. It’s very easy and very convenient. But one time ,when I came to super market to buy a shampoo which call “rejoice” and brought some snack .So I went with a shopping cat, went straight to the shed, but a seller go follow me, I went fast she followed me fast and stare at me , I feel very Embarrassing. So I took up a bottle of shampoo, she got closed to me soon, and she took up another brand of shampoo, and hard sell that shampoo, she said this shampoo is very good, so many people like to buy it, she sell it very hard. I have to buy a bottle of shampoo which I didn’t prefer. From that time, I don’t like to go shopping in that super market. I believe not only me, so many people think so. The seller’s attitude is not good. Customers don’t like her.

5 条评论:

Unknown 说...

it's not hard sell,it is the good's provider give the money to the sales,if you be the sales ,you will done the thing like that too.but usually i will say ,ok, thanks,i would like to chose my self,pls dont sell to me, because i believe my eye,not the sales word

小军 说...

呵呵,好文章哦!

匿名 说...

I like go shopping,if you have a time,let us go shopping togther.

wuliniang 说...

Oh ,thank you.I always have a free time in Sunday.

匿名 说...

I like to go shopping in super market too!About 4 times a week!If you could go with me I will so happy!