2007年4月8日星期日

Customer relationship management

Today we have a class about customer relationship management. What is customer relationship management? CRM is a compositive IT technology, and is a new operator module too. It‘s the latest customer service technology. It’s a latest manage mechanism to improve relationship between corporation and customer. For example, Mr. Lee is a business man, he usually go to Beijing to purchase goods for several days, so he must book a room before he goes to Beijing. For one time before he go to Beijing. When he takes a call to book room, to his surprise, the telephonist said to him kindly:” What can I do for you Mr. Lee? ” Mr. Lee feels so surprise, he lived in this hotel just for one time, but the hotel marked his information. He was so happy that the hotel can remember him. Since that time, he becomes a familiar in this hotel. It’s a need to great a one-to-one relationship with many customers at time. For example, one super market will sent some best wishes to the customers on festival, for what? It’s in order to leave a good impression to customer. I think this is a good AD for the super market. If you are a customer, when you receive a card, you may be happy with their good service. For another example, there is a store near to my home. On weekend when I go back home, I like going shopping in this store. The landlady in this store is very kindly. When I buy things in this store, she likes to talk with me with smile; talking about some things interesting in her daily life and asking me something abut my campus life. If you buy things in her store, you will be very comfort.

5 条评论:

匿名 说...

I cost me more than one hour to write this article.I think customer relationship management is very important in our dailylife.Let 's share our ideas in this blog.

kojisu 说...

I LOVE SHOPPING . BARGAIM IS MY HONEY...KAKA~~

匿名 说...

It’s important that leave a good impression to customer.

匿名 说...

我英文5系好好```用中文啦`~~GC~~~

匿名 说...

~~~晕