2007年4月2日星期一

The Salesperson who judge someone by apparent


On Sunday morning, I go shopping with my friend in daliang Walking Street. We wear very casual .T-shirt, jean and a pair of common shoes. When we came in a shop which sale sport clothes and shoes. My friend stood in shoe stand and search for a sport shoes which i\are the lately cycle. At the last, she fined white shoes which are on the high stand .It too high for me to catch them. So we shape our hands to the Salesperson, in order to ask for help. The Salesperson come formwork to us, but not to help me to catch that shoes, at the first he look at us from head to foot and look at our shoes, then he told us that shoes are 880 RMB not bargain. After we listened which he said, we didn’t pleasure, we all know that he though we can’t pay for this shoes .So he didn’t want to help me to catch that shoes. He judges someone by our apparent. On today, this attitude is not enough, we need warmer help. That let the customer will feel pleasure.

3 条评论:

Unknown 说...

shopping in walking street is not a good choice

小军 说...

偶要好好学英语~~~~~

wuliniang 说...

Why do you say that? Are the goods too dear in walking street?